A Winter’s Beach, No. 10
this actually makes me laugh so hard and its not even funny to sane people
"I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort and disappointment and perseverance."
Vincent van Gogh
Giant driftwood on the beach at La Push, Washington (2010)
DANIEL I WANNA GO SEE THIS TREE
wow. the scale of this. Imagine turning the corner on a beach and being the first person to see this. :)
You will not make billions and billions. You will ugly-fy billions and billions of stars.
wonderful soft and very Zen like Seascapes.
Shell eye sees all.
Nestled in a knot in a 70 year old railway tie on a no longer used section of track.
they saw the opportunity
and they fucking seized it.
My kind of sign :)
I think a Hugh Hefner-esque smoking jacket is required for that episode. :)
New cover for Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. “The spine is screen-printed with a matchbook striking paper surface, so the book itself can be burned.”
WHO THE FUCK WOULD BURN A BOOK
have u read fahrenheit 451
Lol ‘burn a book’. best comment ever in this context :)
Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
- He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
- He is fluent in five languages
- An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
- He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
- He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
- He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.
¡Ay, caramba! :)