Shell eye sees all.
Nestled in a knot in a 70 year old railway tie on a no longer used section of track.
they saw the opportunity
and they fucking seized it.
My kind of sign :)
forceofwillraps asked: Are we ever gonna see an episode of TableTop After Hours, maybe with games like Drinking Quest or Cards Against Humanity? I'm sure the latter gets requested like crazy anyway.
I think a Hugh Hefner-esque smoking jacket is required for that episode. :)
New cover for Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. “The spine is screen-printed with a matchbook striking paper surface, so the book itself can be burned.”
WHO THE FUCK WOULD BURN A BOOK
have u read fahrenheit 451
Lol ‘burn a book’. best comment ever in this context :)
(Source: spacegoat-herder, via iiluziija)
Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
- He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
- He is fluent in five languages
- An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
- He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
- He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
- He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.
¡Ay, caramba! :)
Isn’t that a bottle of Sriracha sauce on top of the fridge? :)
(Source: frie-nds, via princessconsuelita)
During her legendary final photo shoot with Bert Stern - The Last Sitting - Monroe crossed out the negatives that she didn’t want published with a marker.
This is interesting, but not that unusual. Most contact sheet image selections were done this way. No different than in Lightroom these days. I might have kept Row 1-1 and Row 2-3 for further examination as well :)
The new Tumblr TOS and Community Guidelines.
Marissa Mayer is trying to speak to the younger generation in regards to the cost of uploading videos.