wonderful soft and very Zen like Seascapes.
Shell eye sees all.
Nestled in a knot in a 70 year old railway tie on a no longer used section of track.
they saw the opportunity
and they fucking seized it.
My kind of sign :)
I think a Hugh Hefner-esque smoking jacket is required for that episode. :)
New cover for Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. “The spine is screen-printed with a matchbook striking paper surface, so the book itself can be burned.”
WHO THE FUCK WOULD BURN A BOOK
have u read fahrenheit 451
Lol ‘burn a book’. best comment ever in this context :)
Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
- He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
- He is fluent in five languages
- An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
- He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
- He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
- He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.
¡Ay, caramba! :)
for VK :)
During her legendary final photo shoot with Bert Stern - The Last Sitting - Monroe crossed out the negatives that she didn’t want published with a marker.
This is interesting, but not that unusual. Most contact sheet image selections were done this way. No different than in Lightroom these days. I might have kept Row 1-1 and Row 2-3 for further examination as well :)
The new Tumblr TOS and Community Guidelines.
Marissa Mayer is trying to speak to the younger generation in regards to the cost of uploading videos.
The Big Bang Theory - The Convention Conundrum (Preview)
After the guys can’t get Comic-Con tickets, Sheldon tries to hold his own convention and winds up spending a wild night with James Earl Jones. Meanwhile, the girls see if they can act like “grown-ups”
This could be really funny :D
Sometimes I can’t remember what I had for dinner a couple of days ago, but I clearly remember this editorial image of Elle MacPherson from way back in the day shot by Gilles Bensimon. Wasn’t my fave image of the set but pretty cool.
Russian courtiers dressed in traditional and historical Russian costume for the Romanov Anniversary Ball in 1903.
The two top ones must have inspired Queen Amidala’s costumes in SW Ep1. and the top right face looks like Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother (QEII’s mom).